- Simon Fraser University Department of Psychology
- Simon Fraser Mental Health Law and Policy Institute
- Northern Networking Violence Risk Workshops
- International Association of Forensic Mental Health Services
- The Centers for Research and Education in Forensic Psychiatry in Norway (SIFER)
A look though the PRISM –
Article from the Psychologist vol 25 no 8 August 2012.
Book chapters available
Violence and the Pains of Confinement: PRISM as a Promising Paradigm for Violence Prevention
to appear in The Handbook of Correctional Psychology (Wiley). Devon Polaschek, Andrew Day & Clive Hollin (Editors)
Cooke, D.J. & Johnstone, L. (2013) Risk management: Beyond the Individual. In C. Logan & L. Johnstone (eds.) Managing clinical risk: A guide to effective practice. Oxford: Routledge.